tailgater
21 years ago
This just in:
Brady just threw another interception.
Film at 11

ryantp
21 years ago
I woke up to this news. Ugh.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Ryan you's for got's ta finish the sentence.



don't bother I'll do it.



yea!!!
bassdude
21 years ago
lovin every minute of it!!!!!

Brady just blew it.
Charlie
21 years ago
Joe,

I tuned in about the end of 3rd quarter to see how badly the Pats were stomping the Dolphins, and was shocked, utterly shocked to find that the Dolphins were actually playing good football, or were the Pats just off?

What an upset!

Charlie
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i took miami and the points.
tailgater
21 years ago
Rick,
I NEVER bet against my team, but I was VERY close to doing the same.
I never figured Miami would come out on top like they did, but I thought they would beat the spread.

Of course, I also "almost" bought into Google when it first went public....

Users browsing this topic