briguy151
21 years ago
I have 2 Gmail invites available. First 2 to email me get them.
briguy151
21 years ago
uhh ooh yeah forgot this


briguy151 at gmail dot com
Slimboli
21 years ago
Regular ol' email sent ... 😉
SteveS
21 years ago
briguy151
21 years ago
OK guys invites sent. No more left, When I get more I will let you all know. 🙂
Slimboli
21 years ago
briguy151 --- I didn't get the invite yet ...

... does it take some time?
briguy151
21 years ago
slim,

sending it again. LMK if ya get it

eleltea
21 years ago
What's gmail?
briguy151
21 years ago
gmail is Google email service. It is like hotmail, yahoo, and excite internet based mail.
Slimboli
21 years ago
But it's way more sofisticated. Man, this the the email of the future! It's got al kinds of very good features.

It's very cool ...

eleltea ... shoot me an email at [email protected], and I'll send you an invite!
Slimboli
21 years ago
Nevermind LLT ... I just found it!

Email sent ...
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
I anyone else would like on, let me know...

KGalbraith @ gmail dot com

-Wolfy
acrouse
21 years ago
I'd like to try that.

art AT starsonthewaves DOT com

Thank you,
Art
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Art, you got mail.

-Wolfy
eleltea
21 years ago
Muchas gracias, Slimboli. Just signed up. Looks great!
Slimboli
21 years ago
I really like it ... it's got a lot of really good features, just read up on it first.

Very easy to organize and read your email ...
acrouse
21 years ago
Thanks Wolfy! Just setup the account and it is rollin'! This has to be the "easiest" acct I have ever set up. Very nice features, lots of bells & whistles. 1GB storage?...FREE? Made my day. If/when I get invites to forward will post them here.

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/benefits.html 

Thanks again,
Art
SteveS
21 years ago
I'm set up now too ... the thought of having to recreate my address book is a daunting one, but given the problems I've been having with hotmail, it'll be well worth the trouble ...

thanks again b ...
SteveS
21 years ago
oops ... check that ... you've heard the expression "when all else fails, read the directions" ?? ... well, after reading the directions, it seems recreating my address book will be a bit less daunting than I'd imagined ... this gmail thing might just be a pretty damn good deal ...

more thanks to briguy ...
Slimboli
21 years ago
... yep.

All you have to do, is import it.
Users browsing this topic