Slimboli
21 years ago
My UPS driver delivers my packages to my work (the ones have my home address them) because he doesn't want my cigars to suffer ...

... and he just now gave me a bottle of Sonoma Creek 2001 California Cabernet Sauvignon for Christmas.

What better service is there that that?
KNOF
21 years ago
Let that Sonoma Creek 2001 rest for at least one more year, then it will be ready for you Slim.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

P.S., looks like I may be out your way over the holiday weekend doing a little catching at Disco Bay.
Hmmm, whats the chances of trackin you down, heheheheee.
ryantp
21 years ago
Wowzers. Top notch service by any measure.
cexshun
21 years ago
Speaking of shipments, just got yours today Slim. Thanks for sharing. I was really hoping it would have the coveted Slim return addy. Alas, I am without.
Charlie
21 years ago
Damn it SLIM, there you ago again, bombing some poor unsuspecting person with you horrible tastes in cigars (LMAO)~!!!! That is a real stretch as Slim has the greatest taste in cigars....he got me turned onto the late great Napa Reserves (RIP)!
Merry Christmas to all of you! Happy Holidays to the rest of you as well!

Charlie
cexshun
21 years ago
Charlie, it was raw coffee he sent me to sample. No gars.
andytv
21 years ago
I have an interesting gripe about UPS. Our guy delivers anything with my last name to my house, and I spend hours delivering them to my relatives houses in the area. Its very lucky that my last name is very unique.
bud451
21 years ago
Thank God it's not Smith
Slimboli
21 years ago
cexshun --- left off by design ... 😉

This was strictly a Christmas gift, and I wanted to make sure it stayed that way ...

The Galapagos Island coffee will be a great Christmas morning cup ... if you've got time to cook some up. Let it rest for at least a day, to let it balance and get rid of that nasty Co2.
SteveS
21 years ago
Very Unique really IS a unique last name
cexshun
21 years ago
Slim, I understand the nature of the gift. However, I see you sending out RAOKs and hide behind cover because your addy is as rare as Goody gifting 1 stick. I simply wanted it for FUTURE use, especially now that I know we share a non-cigar hobby.
Slimboli
21 years ago
... someday ... hehehe!

That is, once I get yours and bomb the crap out of you first !!!
cexshun
21 years ago
Uh, wait. You do have my addy. Can't double talk me and confuse me all to hell. I had my coffee today!
SteveS
21 years ago
LOL ... I'd noticed that and was quietly enjoying the humor, waiting for someone else to join the fun ...
Slimboli
21 years ago
Oh Jeezy Peezy ... I think I just confused myself ... LOL!

OK ... someday ... somewhere ... out of 'nowhere' ...

Tough day at work ...
Users browsing this topic