Liz62803
21 years ago
had my first yesterday and am happy to report everything with me and the baby are just fine. Even got an ultrasound done and some pics to bring home with us. 12 weeks and 2 days - target due date is July 4th! 🙂 Just thought I'd keep everyone updated 🙂 happy holiday!
KNOF
21 years ago
Clive, . . . more chocolate please!
Glad you got a green light report there Liz.
Happy Holidays to the three of you.
gonesledn
21 years ago
congrats again to you and the family!

do they have the 3-d ultrasounds available to you?

happy holidays,
wes
dave97402
21 years ago
Liz.....very awesome. Glad everything is well! Heck your getting close to delivery if you were my kids!! LOL

Dave
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Stay healthy, get sleep now while you can, & merry Christmas to you & Clive!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
that's great, congrats again & Merry Christmas...
bassdude
21 years ago
good to hear - hey you can shoot for beating us in size - Ryan was 9 lbs 12 oz.

Hope you have a stress free pregnancy!!!
Liz62803
21 years ago
stress free????????? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA with my mom living with us that would take a miracle! I don't want to think about labor and delivery right now lol I've already caught glimpses of birth day from the discovery channel and that's enough to make me not want to think about it till I have to think about it lol.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and congrats and happy holidays! Clive and I want to wish everyone happy christmas and a joyous new year!
acrouse
21 years ago
Best wishes to you and yours during the holidays and especially during this special time in your life. From our family to yours Happy Holidays!
Art
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
Liz -

By the time you get near delivery day, you will NOT care HOW the baby is born, just so it's OVER!! My daughter was born on July 11 and I swear to this day that it was the hottest summer on record. Don't put too much stock in what you see on TV.

Have you felt movement yet? That is the most incredible thing on earth!! And it's a miracle and it's only for the women...men can't share in it.

And in the end, you forget everything and want to do it again. The greatest job I ever undertook was motherhood.
eleltea
21 years ago
Congrats, Liz.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Liz-

Ditto on what Trish said. I'll never forget the first time I felt Derek move. It felt like a butterfly in my belly! It was amazing! Now I keep trying to trade him in on a less mouthy model, but I have no takers! LOL

I'm glad to hear everything is going well! Keep us posted!
Liz62803
21 years ago
Trish, Jessica,

No, haven't felt movement yet - the book I got from my first pre natal visit said I should feel the baby move in my fifth month which means that is about a month away and I can't wait! I can only imagine how wonderful of a feeling it will be! The pics were amazing in and of theirselves. I was rubbing my tummy amazed that I had a life growing inside of me! I feel so very blessed 🙂 Right now I am suffering majorly with sinus problems I might end up having to go to the dr and get checked out ugh I'm not sure what is worse being all stopped up or having your nose constantly draining 😞 makes it even worse when your preggers and you sneeze and cough lol

thanks for all the congrats and well wishes and I will keep everyone updated 🙂
CWFoster
21 years ago
I LOVE my baby! (and my baby's baby!)
Liz62803
21 years ago
and we love you too 🙂
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
On Date: 12/27/2004 @ 04:51 PM, Liz62803 said:

>No, haven't felt movement yet - the book I got from my first pre natal visit said I should feel the baby move in my fifth month which means that is about a month away and I can't wait! I can only imagine how wonderful of a feeling it will be!

From a Dad's perspective it's pretty cool too. I remember once, I felt one of my kids kick me in the back, while my wife was sleeping against me.

-Wolfy

PS. Jessica, you can send me Derek. There's always room for one more at my place.

Mrs. Usahog
21 years ago
Liz,

I have not kept up with C-Bid...been real busy with work. I am thrilled to hear the good news and will keep you and the baby in my prayers.

I would love to have another one..but that is not an option for me anymore.

I agree, get plenty of rest. You will need it.
Labor is horrible but once the little one takes their first breath...you will never remember any of the pain. Just the site of that baby will take it all away..

Mrs. Usahog
Liz62803
21 years ago
went to the drs because of a cold/allergy/sinus problems and found out that I've got low iron (which I've had problems with before) so got put on some medication for that and that I'm rh negative which means I need to get a shot at 28 weeks and another one after the baby is born, but other than that everything else that I was tested for on my first appt was a-ok 🙂 I go back in 3 weeks for my 16th week check up.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Hi Liz, Hope all's well and wish you and what's his name a Happy New Year's.

aloha,
pablo
classic57
21 years ago
Sure hope the baby won't be born with a cigar in his mouth... 🙂
Users browsing this topic