SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Steve*R ... would you be good enough to drop me a note at your convenience ? ...

thanks,

fromsteves at hotmail dot com
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Steve*R
21 years ago
I just heard the phone ring. E-mail sent.
Steve*R
21 years ago
I just got this undeliverable note from Yahoo mail:

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following address.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. [[email protected]]:
(IP address deleted) does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on (IP address deleted)"

Steve: Do I have your email address wrong?

Is it not [email protected] ?? Or is your spam filter/firewall blocking my email?
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey SteveS ... I hope you dropped that troublesome 'from' on your new Gmail addy ...

... did THAT ever confuse everyone ... LOL!
usahog
21 years ago
LOL @ Slim... did me all the time ;0)

add the "fromsteves" Steve*R LOL

Hog
KNOF
21 years ago
What else would you expect from the mighty SteveS?
LOL!!! It must be the Utah in him, LOL!

"fromsteves" . . . why of course, it is from SteveS, heheheee!
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
the addy is

fromsteves at hotmail dot com

yes, it HAS confused people ... and sadly enough, it was not possible to drop it on the qmail (which is not fully operational for me yet) ... my only hope is that enough folks are used to the oddball idea that the confusion is diminishing ...
usahog
21 years ago
I'm used to it now SteveS... I just added it in "save email address" to address book ;0)

now if I lose the addy book again.. I'll have to do some thinkin LOL

Hog
Steve*R
Slimboli
21 years ago
What do you meant that it wasn't possible on Gmail to drop the 'from' ...

... you could have made it anything you wanted !!!
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Im guessing that someone else took the steves mailbox long ago..
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
that's the deal ... I didn't want to suddenly adopt some entirely new handle, so I figured WTF ...
tpottiger
21 years ago
Could have tried "to_steves"...

for_steves
steves_mail
mail_to_steves


(too much time on my hands...)
Users browsing this topic