billreif
21 years ago
How do you get the files
on there ?
All my pictures are over 100k
0patience
21 years ago
I use a little program called Irfanview

http://www.irfanview.com/ 

When you open the image, resize it to the size you want, then click on File, then Save as....
Then click on the button that says Options.
Where it says KPG Save Quality, move it to about 70%.
Then click OK.
Then save the file.
It should save most images that aren't too big at less than 100kb.
Hope this helps some.



RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
see if the software that came with the camera will do it.
billreif
21 years ago
Thanks to 2 of the finer gents on the boards.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
MASTER

it is installed. what program opens it. i can't open it.
Slimboli
21 years ago
I installed it also ...

... and all I got was a 'readme' file ...
Slimboli
21 years ago
OK Rick ... I figured it out.

All you have to do, is 'right click' on the picture file ... and then click on 'Resize Pictures'.
billreif
21 years ago
Worked for me Slim
Users browsing this topic