herfsnipe
21 years ago
My wonderful wife bought me a very expensive lighter from CI. Once I opened it, I instantly thought of this poem. With some poetic license...

and

For all you who may remember with fondness...

and

WITH ALL THE DUE RESPECT AND HONOR TO MY FELLOW BROTHERS IN ARMS....

Here goes...


This is my lighter.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My lighter is my best friend.
It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My lighter, without me, is useless.
Without my lighter, I am useless.
I must fire my lighter true.
It must shoot straighter than my Bic butane,
who is trying to burn me.
My cigars thank you and I thank you.

pabloescabar
21 years ago
just like a woman...
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Well, I hope it's not a Colibri 😉
gonesledn
21 years ago
one of the best movies... full metal jacket...
stogiedude
21 years ago
damn skippy wes. best movie made imho
i have nearly wornout my dvd. gets watched at least twice a month. nothing to make me feel better than r. lee earmy
Hoss
21 years ago
Gotta ask, what's the matter with a Colibri lighter? Who makes a better one and why are they not good?
jimmys
21 years ago
I use a Colibri and havent had any trouble yet. I find it very reliable and pretty easy to carry and use.
CWFoster
21 years ago
I like my Vectors, and my Nibo, and my ever trusty Zippo!
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
prometheus for me
snowwolf777
21 years ago
El Cheapo for me. I have a couple of torches I paid a whole $4 each. Three years ago. They get used several times a day without fail. Just make sure to use triple-filtered butane in 'em.
Users browsing this topic