WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Anyone know of a good shop in Louisville?

I go twice a year to the machine gun shoot @Knob Creek and would like to browse a nice walk-in humi full of Fuentes while I'm there 😉
DiceMan
21 years ago
LiquorBarn* by Tinsel Town*
00camper
21 years ago
Waldo,
You have lots of choices in Louisville. Email me

marty @ public-fiance . com

for a pretty good listing with directions. The LB is a good start, but there are lots of good choices here, especially if you're already going out to Knob Creek for the show.
00camper
21 years ago
One more thing...

...I live about 20 minutes from where the machine gun show is held.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


Thanks, I'll send you an email in a bit.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Email sent, LMK if you got it.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago
00camper
21 years ago
Waldo,
Try
[email protected]

don't forget the dash ("-") in the URL.
00camper
21 years ago
Waldo,
I sent you an email list of the Louisville shops. Did you find what you're looking for?
MACS
21 years ago
If you're going to be in Kentucky... it would be in your best interest to 'ping' buckwheat.

We've done some trading and he NEVER disappoints. I'd love to meet him in person myself, but I never get out that way.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


Got the email, sorry I didn't reply before. Thanks!

I usually stay out on the east side, so I think I can find that shop in the mall that was in your email.

00camper
21 years ago
The downtown shop is only 15 - 20 minutes from the east side, especially on weekends.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

"The downtown shop is only 15 - 20 minutes from the east side, especially on weekends."

I usually pull out of the creek about 3pm on friday, head for the hotel and a shower. Not sure I want to head downtown during rush hour.
Users browsing this topic