Mrs. Usahog
21 years ago
Do you know this guy??

Mrs. Hog
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
no, but i wish i did!!
jackconrad
21 years ago
gonesledn
21 years ago
for once, i dont know what to type...
snowwolf777
21 years ago
I think I'm gonna pass out. I don't even want to know what in the heck you were looking for when you found these.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey Ryan ... put on your cheerleader outfit, and maybe you too guys could hook up ... LOL!
chipslave
21 years ago
Hmmm... rather odd. This place is just a few pieces of midi music away from being one of the worst websites I have visited in a long time!

Not sure if anyone was brave enough to peruse the rest of the website but the philosiphies section is laughable.

"Guys, you need to listen to Dr. Phil and do what your wife tells you to do and everything will be just fine!"

I am guessing that this douche probably isn't married... (c:



ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
a friend sent this link to me. i'd need to make up new words just to describe it.

wow.

eleltea
21 years ago
After reading the responses, I have decided not to check this one out.
briguy151
21 years ago
my eyes!!!!!!!!!!! They burn!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Usahog
21 years ago
Well since you don't know him....

He looks like an idiot. Poor guy needs to get a hair cut and find a real job. This definitely is not his line of work.

Mrs. Hog
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
the polo shirts! the matching girl socks! the hair! the horror!
Burky4467
21 years ago
Ryan,

Why are you looking at things like this? Do we need to talk?

Burky
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Burky, its like a train wreck. I HAVE to look.
chipslave
21 years ago
Gaaaaaa...

These are worse!

http://www.bikerfox.com/glamourshots/index.htm 

Make it stop! make the hurting stop...
Burky4467
21 years ago
Ok now I'm really pissed, Bikerfox was born in Monroe, Louisiana!!! Excuse me, I need to go wash my hands!!!
chipslave
21 years ago
Well...

We don't get a choice where we want to be born, we do get a choice to have very ghay glamour shots taken...
Burky4467
21 years ago
I don't want to offend anyone...he's gay??









LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burky
thbeer
21 years ago
I could not stop laughing at the first page and then the second page was even worse. How could you possibly look at something like this and say "Hey this would be great to on a website, I bet people would dig it".

I can not stress enough the laughter and pain that these pictures have caused me today.
Users browsing this topic