Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have a very large oasis humidifer and a 16 oz bottle of 50/50 solution for trade. The oasis is 12"x3"x1". It will be good for a cooldoor or 300 count humi. rcappado at tampabay dot rr dot com
fpaternostro
21 years ago
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ron, Sorry about the delay on this but hotmail for whatever reason is down right now. I'll try back in a couple of hours to see if its working yet. Thanks, Frank.
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
No problem I'll check back later.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Sorry for the name goof Mike. One of those days. I just sent the e-mail out, so its all set. LMK. Frank.
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey folks i just want to make clear that this is a credo style humidifier. I use Oasis as a generic term and I should'nt since there is a product by that name.Sorry!
Users browsing this topic