Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
OK, I want to know about the worst pick-up line that you have ever used...or has been used on you. Or even one that you have heard before. Keep the wording clean enough to post.

The post with the lady and her shirt got me thinking about this.



Here is mine.


"Would you mind if I tickle your belly button ................... from the inside?"




-Chris
pabloescabar
21 years ago
is that a banana or you just happy to see me...
hat
  • hat
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
hi, my name is pablo
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, that one never seem's to work...


...think we have a winner...
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Are you tired??

You have been running thru my mind all day!!

never worked!!!
briguy151
21 years ago
you must be an angel because I can see the heavens in your eyes.

NO workie for me.
mikimoto
21 years ago
"Hey Baby, can I buy you a cheeseburger before I take you home and f$%k you?!?"
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Another one that a buddy of mine told me...

"Hi, want to go back to my place for Pizza and sex?"

Naturally you will get a "NO."

Then you say, "OK we can skip the pizza."



-Chris
baracuda
21 years ago
You : Excuse me, You have something that belongs to me.

Her : Huh ?

You : Yeah, when I saw ya, you took my breath away.

Her : ROTF LHMFAO PIHP

MACS
21 years ago
"God, you have beautiful full lips. I'll have to kiss you".

It actually worked. I couldn't believe I had the guts to say it either...
ryantp
21 years ago
"got any norwegian in you?"

"no"

"want a little?"
echo4alpha
21 years ago
"I love you - no sh*t. Buy your own f*cking drink!"
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
excuse me is your mom in the toilet??/ cuz you the ****.






Is you dad a terrorist???/ cuz you the bomb








would you like to go to mcdonalds???/no why?/ cuz i believe in magic














is that windex on your pants???/ cuz i can see myself in them.







Thast's all i got......for now. I'll be back
strick9
21 years ago
"Nice shoes, wanna f@#$?

-Mark
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
An ex-coworker of mine was talking to a lady at a party and she asked him if he wanted something to drink. He answered yes, she asked what he wanted and his response was "Some of your body fluid".
The last I heard, they were engaged!
Que
thurson
21 years ago
Would you like to dance...no? Then I guess a BJ is out of the question.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I like the belamey brothers line:

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me


or
Maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow. You wanna call me or nudge me?
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Approach, rattle change in pocket.

Say, "You've just won a free tamborine lesson!"
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic