Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Any idea when Sopranos is going to return? They have been rerunning the last season and no announcement on when the new one will begin........"ah gots to know"!

Charlie
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Rick

Thanks, but your "research" on Sopranos was about the fifth season, and that was last years shows, that is running in rerun now! Nothing new on the 6th season, which is what I am asking about!

Charlie
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Charlie, this should answer many of your questions:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/ 
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Blood

Don't know if I hit wrong thing or not, but you sent me to a cross dresser site...LOL, Are you into this kind of kinky thing and we are not aware of it? Was quite a shock indeed!

I will figure the Sopranos out on my own, since I probably know more about the damn program than anybody on this site! Thanks.

Charlie
snowwolf777
21 years ago
"I will figure the Sopranos out on my own, since I probably know more about the damn program than anybody on this site!" - Charlie

Except, of course, when the next season begins.

"The Sopranos will return for a sixth season in 2006. The ten-episode sixth season will begin production in early 2005."

From HBO website that Rick linked to you.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
So they are skipping a whole year?
johnfs
21 years ago
That's right they are skipping a year for the next season.
herfsnipe
21 years ago
Without reading the links, I heard Sopranos will return in March or April of 2006. I'm guessing that Tony will get whacked, or at least attempted to be whacked. Paulie Walnutz and Sylvio will be whacked, and Christopher will run the family. Just my guess.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Just trying to cheer ya up, Charlie.
I haven't cross-dressed since I outgrew my Servace gown.
LOL!!!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^Think I meant Versace--what a doushebag I am!
Ah fuhgetaboutit.
LOL!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
oh stop it boy's, it's just getting out of hand...
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
your welcome charlie.

do you have a rope?
CWFoster
21 years ago
I have just started watching The Sopranos again after a two year hiatus. Still getting caught up on who's doing whom! I see a big poo-poon storm coming up with Johnny Sack getting busted and Tony at MAJOR odds with a likely successor!
Users browsing this topic