RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
just before christmas toby and i rent all the disks for the previous seasons "24" and watch them in 4 or 5 nights.

lots of eye drops to keep the eyes moist usually going to bed in the morning.

i don't remember a show as intense and captivating as this one.

SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Rick, I just picked up Season 1 on DVD at Best Buy for just $24.99. Not a bad deal, considering it usually sells for $49.99. Worth every penny. I love the show, and Elisha Cuthbert is in it!
CWFoster
21 years ago
Best Buy has some killer deals this week! Bought the Star Wars box set for $39.95!
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i must shop.
eleltea
21 years ago
I have the CDs for season 1 on loan from y nephew. I have never seen the show.
Users browsing this topic