SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Man, that was sweet !!!!

The only thing that could've made tonight better would've been to have played against Auburn, Oklahoma or USC ...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Utah SUCKS!!!

Hehehe, I couldnt resist! Sorry!

KNOF
21 years ago
I almost called, but since you didn't call when Fresno State beat No. 18 Virgina (in overtime) I saved my 0.25, heheheeeee.

Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hits close to home, eh TrannyMk?
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Utah has a football program?


TrannyMk...welcome to the boards. Nice to see new folks here.
Charlie
21 years ago
That Utah team looked damned impressive, and the qb is really something special!

Great team!

Charlie
lofty1
21 years ago
yeah, Utah is a pretty good team. i just wish they could have played a good college football team. that was terrible match up. the BCS and NCAA football conferences are so concerned about making money, it's hard to create the games we'd prefer to see at the end of the year. Utah should have played Auburn or Texas. At least, I think so.
Users browsing this topic