lofty1
  • lofty1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I've been away from the boards for a few days, so this is late. what the heck happened? how could they lose to TX Tech by so much. Tech is a very weak team defensively. I just don't see how that was possible. was Cal missing some key players or what? I wasn't surprised by the points scored, I was just surprised by which teams had which points!
KNOF
21 years ago
The offense had too much egg nog, and the defense stayed in Berkely! They stunk it up real good, and will drop out of the Top 10. Rogers showed all the scouts, that he should stay at Cal one more year.
Homebrew
21 years ago
Just showed that they were not of championship caliber.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Charlie
21 years ago
They got their overrated butts kicked!

Charlie
KNOF
21 years ago
BTW, that Michigan team showed up and the Rose Bowl was a GREAT GAME!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
BTW, that Michigan team showed up and the Rose Bowl was a GREAT GAME!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
Damn, I just broke my New Years Resolution!
Not to double post, heheheeeee.
Charlie
21 years ago
Rose Bowl was probably the best game of the bunch and the best Rose Bowl I have seen in years! That QB (Young) is a special player!

Charlie
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
and once again the PAC-10 is horribly overrated. It'll be nice to watch OU pummel the sufer dudes.
lofty1
  • lofty1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
yes, that rose bowl game was a great game. i'm hoping for a great sugar bowl tonight followed by a great orange bowl tomorrow night. man, i can't wait.
eleltea
21 years ago
KNOF, I have never
eleltea
21 years ago
double posted. Happy New Year.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i hope the sugar bowl is auburn vs virginia tech. i have auburn -7 and a three way parlay, with texas which already is in the bank and tomorrow i have usc -3 plus usc on the three way parlay.

Charlie
21 years ago
Good luck, Rick!

Charlie
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Cal had some major injuries going into the game but it was apparent,they didn't come to play. X
Users browsing this topic