KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I just broke my New Years Resolution!
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=9&messageDisplay=0000000030686 
It was to not double post, heheheeee! Whats yours?
blackfoot11
21 years ago
not to be a smart ass on these boards.

somehow, i don't think mine will last long either, keith
CWFoster
21 years ago
I resolve not to make any silly resolutions that I wont keep!
gonesledn
21 years ago
mine was not to make any more cheese head remarks... oops! there is always next year. hahahahahahaaha!!!

fib
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!!
I know. Everytime I post, I break another resolution--just can't help myself.

One thing though, I wish that Blackie would fess up & tell us where he buried CigarKid. Haven't heard or seen that boy in some time.

Shame too, 'cause I think that he was beginning to come around. Oh well.

;-)

ryantp
21 years ago
Mine is to somehow get Slim's snailer.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Ryan, there's no reason to endure your unrequited love for Slim.

Go forth, search the threads and your champagne wishes will probably become a teary reality. Maybe there's a botl out there who can help this young man in his quest.

Oh, to be young again and in love, snif.

&:^(
gonesledn
21 years ago
bloody, you got me rollin bro! hahahaha!!!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
LMAO!

i'm dealin with this med. ins. bull^$*& tonight, in a ornary mood, and all i gotta do is read what you 2 guys have to say, and i can't help but laugh.

dammit, a guy can't even be miserable when he wants ta be! LOL
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I decided to make it easy on myself this year. My new year's resolution is to smoke more, eat more, curse more and drink more coffee. This may be the first time that I am able to keep my new year's resolution. I sure am going to try!
Que
Users browsing this topic