Burky4467
21 years ago
Any fans from OK State know anything about Les Miles? Just listened to the press conference and he sounds ok. I know one thing, I don't want his D Coordinator.

Geaux Tigers,
Burky
Charlie
21 years ago
Don't know much about him, but with the talent that LSU is returning, we will soon get to know Coach Miles!

Charlie
Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
Quality person that I actually feel good about.
Ryan Perilloux and his father(sp.?) paid him a visit on Monday.....hmmmmmm.....that would be a big plus.

Think about it, LSU with a good QB........dangerous!

BTW, Petrino was told by LSU that he was 2nd BEHIND Miles, thus his withdrawing his name from consideration to salvage job security.

Lastly, BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!
Charlie
21 years ago
"Boomer Sooner" sounds/looks wierd coming from a post by Sonny_Now GA/LSU!

Happy New Year to you anyway!

Charlie
Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
To you and yours, Charlie!

BTW, I don't think we just share similar tastes in stogies, we also carry another thing in common....names;) That must be it!

Later,

Charles (aka Sonny)
Charlie
21 years ago
Sonny

It has always been fun to trade posts with you, and your taste in cigars is so similar to mine it is scary, but I gotta ask this question about your alma mater...... Why would Nick Saban leave LSU with the material he has coming back to go to a job that he is gonna fail in? Is there some kinda recruiting problem that is going to hit the news or is he just jumping for the big bucks....great coach, and a very good recruiter!

Charlie
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Well, I hate to admit it, but Les Miles is a really good coach. I am glad to see him leave Oklahoma State because he is the only coach that has a winning record against Bob Stoops. I don't know what he does that other coaches don't (like Mack Brown!!!! tuck fexas) but he had the right game plan for the Sooners.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!


-Chris
Burky4467
21 years ago
Charlie-
Saban is a guy that thrives on challenges. I think the opportunity to completely run an NFL franchise looked like his next challenge to him. What more could he do at the college level. National Championship, SEC Championships, it seemed like the logical move. I crack up at the LSU fans that are pissed at him. They think LSU and Baton Rouge, LA are the center of the universe!!! The $500,000 for life aint bad either.
Geaux Tigers,
Burky
Burky4467
21 years ago
That's $500,000 a year for life!!!

Burky
mydsooner
21 years ago
I think LSU fans will be happy with Les. But you better pray that he doesnt bring the O-state Defensive crd. with him
Users browsing this topic