Burky4467
21 years ago
Because of their ads in Smoke Magazine I will NEVER buy one of these. Regina, the official Smokin Ass Hottie looks like something out of 1982. Check it out, page 15. They should be able to do better than that!!!
Burky
BeatDragon
21 years ago
I try to stay away from Ass Cigars
tornado
21 years ago
I saw that ad and thought the same thing. Looks like something you'd see advertising a whorehouse in Tijuana.
andytv
21 years ago
Hey mane,

Watch watchu say bout my seester!
usahog
21 years ago
Hey easy now pony soldier... My Oldest Daughter was a product of 1982... and have you ever enjoyed a Vitola from that age?? other then that I don't have the recent Smoke Mag so cannot comment on the remaining article... I just know 1982 was a good year ;0)

Hog
lofty1
21 years ago
can this be found online anywhere?
usahog
21 years ago
Hey easy now pony soldier... My Oldest Daughter was a product of 1982... and have you ever enjoyed a Vitola from that age?? other then that I don't have the recent Smoke Mag so cannot comment on the remaining article... I just know 1982 was a good year ;0)

Hog
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Wow Hog! A split double post! Cool!
briguy151
21 years ago
Their marketing department did their job. Its a good ad technique, show someone a trainwreck and they remeber it, if she was just another model this discussion about smokin ass cigars wouldn't be here. Unless she was smokin hot. Before ya know it guys will be trading them.

I personally think of the scene from road trip with the diner and the pancakes when I think of that ad. I dont like smokin ass just kickin it. 🙂
Charlie
21 years ago
Besides, she is probably the owners daughter or some such relative! Mistress, etc!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Also, that is one picture of a gal, where you can find the cigar!!! ROTFLMAO

Charlie
jackconrad
21 years ago
bad picture, good cigar. I think they are only sold by them.
mikenix
21 years ago
Can someone please scan this and let all in it?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I'm with Briguy on this one-- silly logo/name but the cigar's not bad (thanks Pablo!).

Replace some of the laughably lame copy ("Smokin' Ass Class!" & "Cigar of the Stars") and you have a clever, "quasi" retro ad with good color- very memorable.

IMHO, the voluptious woman with the "hair" (Regina) is off-the-street attractive and appears attainable. She will sell more cigars than the plastic Nikki Ziering on the cover who looks like a rebuilt Barbie (with a bad nose) off the Hollywood assembly line.

I like the ad.
hegemonic
21 years ago
I actually tried a tin of these cigars when I was in Myrtle Beach this past August.

Not bad but not good.

Had to try because of the awful name (and it said it was made in Hawaii).

I saved the tin, I keep it in my car for no apparent reason than to show people that some moron made a brand of cigars named "Smokin Ass".
lofty1
21 years ago
thanks, acrouse.
La10870
21 years ago
Are "Smokin Ass Cigars" just re-banded "Big Butts" ???
Users browsing this topic