andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
With the wide range of topics posted here, I can't help but feel the group out for fellow anglers.

Last year, I caught two sailfish with an Astral TVS hanging from my mouth. My group (4 buddies) caught seven sails in one day.

Let the fishing tales begin...................
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Stick with robustos, churhills have been known to singe the line in heat of the battle, LOL.

Barry
herfsnipe
21 years ago
My sentiments exactly....

Not that it's ever happened to me or anything....
bassdude
21 years ago
I smoke during all the tournies I fish. And if i pleasure fish I lean towrds habanos and Bucs. I take my big ugly 32 count otterbox in the boat for optimum selection.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
only hand rolled cigar's for me...
Users browsing this topic