tornado
21 years ago
We can only hope so.
MACS
21 years ago
flavored cigars?

Insert barfing icon here________.
lukin
21 years ago
"Michigan's top two health officials want tobacco companies to stop making flavored cigarettes, arguing that names such as "Winter Mocha Mint" and "Warm Winter Toffee" target children and adults who aren't smokers."

Thank You Michigan's top two health officials for keeping me from smoking flavored cigarettes. I am not responsible enough to not buy them on my own. First I used to look at Uzi's and was really tempted to pick one up and shoot everyone I saw...then you banned automatic weapons and I was saved from having that temptation. Now, you ban flavored cigarettes and saved me from myself. Now, If you could only ban hammers so that every time I read an article where top advisors are trying to protect me from myself, I don't feel like picking one up and smashing my head in.

I can understand them wanting to protect children and all...but trying to keep non-smoking adults from being tempted to smoke as well? Do they think we are incapable of making our own decisions?
Schmitty22
21 years ago
damn , i better hide my "acids" from the kiddos 🙂
watch_guy
21 years ago
LMAO at lukin.....it's funny because it's true!
0patience
21 years ago
------------I can understand them wanting to protect children and all...but trying to keep non-smoking adults from being tempted to smoke as well? Do they think we are incapable of making our own decisions?--------------

Lukin,
Yes, they do. It is their duty to protect us from ourselves. They are the same people who must put the labels on things with sharp edges that say "Caution.. Sharp edges".
Or the stickers on machinery that says not to put your fingers in moving machinery.

John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I personally like a flavored cigar now and then but thats why we all have our own tastes and a million cigars to choose from. On the subject of Michigan, I just received notice from UPS telling me it is now against the law for me to ship cigarettes into Michigan. Thats ok, I only ship cigars but what is up with that? This is getting ridiculous. Now I hear that Philadelphia is trying to go smoke free. This has got to stop. I see nothing wrong with smoking establishments and non smoking but not across the board no smoking law. Uuuugh.
Users browsing this topic