Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
scb

Saturday, January 15
10:30 p.m.

District Lounge
223 W Chapman Ave Orange, CA
21 & Over Welcome
FREE!

2 Hour Performance!

New scb t-shirt now available at all shows!

www.stevecarsonband.com
www.cdbaby.com/stevecarson
www.myspace.com/scb

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO CAME OUT TO OUR FIRST SHOW IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!



E-Chick
21 years ago
AHHHHHH!!!!

Doug, once again, I CANNOT go!!!

Plans for the desert...#@$!

Keep posting dates...eventually!

Marla
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
How are you doing? I know you'll get to one eventually.
E-Chick
21 years ago
I'm okay...lot's o'pain today...but, I'm alive and dealing with it...not only the residual from the surgery a year ago, but the atv accident and the frickin' foot injury that I also have...


I'm an accident looking to happen...****!

Anyway, I WILL make it eventually!

Mike and I need to get away from work, the house, etc...and just disconnect for a few hours...I think one of the shows is just the ticket...this going to the desert nearly every weekend is a ton of work for him!!!

TTYL
18delta
21 years ago
lets see.....

mudslides
earthquakes
wildfires
rickmaven
e-chick and crew riding nekkid in the desert on atv's with guns while on pain medication...sorry, could not resist...would love a video though......
and the very real possibility of a tsunami........

you still on for next year????LOL
E-Chick
21 years ago
THAT was funny!

I'm always on!

Marla
18delta
21 years ago
btw, how did you injure your foot? i had a horrible bike accident when i was 15. stayed in pain for almost a year.....not much fun. hope you better soon.
E-Chick
21 years ago
Plantar Fasciitis (SP?)

Hurt it while working out in July...then, reinjured it in a leg shaving incident...hasn't stopped hurting. Just went to doc for cortisone shot on Monday...hurt like hell Tuesday, feeling better today! He said that it's suprising that it didn't happen sooner...due to structural abnormalites in my feet...

What else can go wrong!?

Sorry for threadjack Doug! But you asked for it!

LOL!

I'm sick of pain...must spend time with family/friends, smoke more cigars and drink more tequilla!!!!

Hope you guys are doing ok!!!

Marla
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
No theadjack problem here, it keeps the post up top.
Buddha Daddy
Users browsing this topic