jackconrad
17 years ago
Right in the heart Denise..
2392644.JPG

Click to View Image668 View(s)

chiefburg
17 years ago
As Al Bundy would say "Them are some biggun's"
tbrochin
17 years ago
I shoot an arrow everytime I see her!
andytv
17 years ago
I think that if she tried to shoot a bow, she might bust her nipples off.
ScottHar
17 years ago
Is that an ass on her chest?!

ScottHar
Propadope61
17 years ago
ddsmokin
17 years ago
sure has that necklace covered
wvwa34
17 years ago
Careful youll shoot your implant out kid!!!!!!!!!!
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... I'd pluck it !!!

NINE times !!!
pacman357
17 years ago
Buh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh!!!

#5 No, but if you give me the chance, I could arrange that.
danger350
17 years ago
jackconrad
17 years ago
Verifiably real
zobatc
17 years ago
Nice sun glasses...they're def real...lol
errasa
17 years ago
What would life be like if you woke up between Denise Milani and Lucy Pinder every day I wonder.
Goathead50
17 years ago
edsbar60
17 years ago
errasa - Life would be Goo ohhh oooD!!!!
colinmcfall
17 years ago
vetman03
17 years ago
They are real
oldsmokey_2009
17 years ago
Any guy that could hit a bull's eye with her around would have to be gay.
tomo046
16 years ago
Users browsing this topic