usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Patriots/Eagles for the Superbowl???

Hog
herfsnipe
21 years ago
Pats gotta git past Pittsburgh.

Say THAT three times real fast...
JonR
21 years ago
Yo herfsnipe:

Ahem...Pats have to get past the Colts first. I checked the line in Pilly and it's a pick.

JonR

herfsnipe
21 years ago
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Colts Who?? That line did you well eh Jon??
billreif
21 years ago
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRrr
PAYTON
erkwgz
21 years ago
I still do not see anyone getting past the Steelers or the Pats for that matter, although Michael Vick will make it interesting against either team. Although I am a BIG Steelers fan, I'm afraid the Pats experience, coaching,kicking game, intangibles, and the Brady phenomenon will make it hard for any one to beat them. Any way, GOOOOOO STEEEEELERS!!!....Later....Erik
Stickbow
21 years ago
One Game at a time............
Users browsing this topic