calavera
21 years ago
I have several pipes that I smoke regularly, some of which are CAO meerschaums. Two of them had broken tenons. I could not get replacements from any of the places that I checked. I sent an email to CAO asking if I could buy some new tenons from them. A guy from their service department called and said that he could not sell me some tenons. However, he would gladly send me some for free.

Today I got a bag of four tenons from CAO. They fit my pipes perfectly.

Those pipes have become a lot more enjoyable.

Thanks CAO

J
eleltea
21 years ago
Class. Not unexpected from the makers of those wonderful Brazilias.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
LLT,quit brown nosing,LOL. X
eleltea
21 years ago
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, X. They might send me some.
E-Chick
21 years ago
I heart CAO, too!

:)

Marla
Users browsing this topic