Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=230456 

100 cigars and the box. Does anybody know about how big this box is? How well do they work as humidors? Thanks
E-Chick
21 years ago
Doesn't specifically state the diminsions...sorry!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=SP-EG10&cat=6&page=8 

But you might contact CS at Cigarbid or CI themselves.

Goodluck...

Marla
E-Chick
21 years ago
Also, you may want to post this on the Cigars & Related board...

: )
herfsnipe
21 years ago
I have a couple of these dry ammo boxes. I would recommend the use of a Spanish Cedar type humidor over the box, but they make a great small tool box. The size is 12" deep X *" wide and 11" high.

The larger box is 19" deep X 8" wide and 14" high. Both have great seals and I'm sure need humidification devices. I have 2 small and 2 large ammo boxes. I store tools and nails in them. They make great carryons for the truck. Quick load.
herfsnipe
21 years ago
that's 12 X 6 X 11 on the small box.

OOPS.
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
thanks friends
SteveS
21 years ago
During the years my son was in the Navy, he and his shipmates set these sort of containers up as humidors ... made their own credos, lined the boxes with cedar and filled them up with the Habana products that were available to them in overseas ports ...
Users browsing this topic