Schmitty22
21 years ago
with or without a hat.

I enjoy these and running low on stock. I also need to make room for approx 90+ cigars from cpool winnings. So , i hope to resolve both these issues in as many trades i can soon.

Here is the deal. You send me 5 italias and i will return fire with 10-15 primo smokes. Well over the 5 pk value you send. It will help clear room for my new arrivals and give me the sticks i enjoy daily.

any takers? you know you will get more then a share from my end. 10-15 might only be a ball park here 🙂 and if your a newbie I can break your cherry with a great sampler package ....

let me know if your interested

email : smitty0128forums-cigars at yahoo
Gandalf
21 years ago
e-mail sent.
18delta
21 years ago
schmitty,

i have the italias, i have your snailer......


gerilynn
18delta
21 years ago
as for the return fire........give to the troops.

stogiedude
21 years ago
hey smitty, is there a certain size you prefer?
email sent
stogiedude at att dot net
mbrown4172
21 years ago
Schmitty22
21 years ago
any size - the mark up locally here is crazy and I refuse to support those greedy turds :)so , i rely on my friends here to do my leg work 🙂

and i have plenty of return fire available and about everything you could want to try in return. Plus ITS FUN TO TRADE 🙂

thanks all that contacted me - i think we have enough in flight now to make me happy for awhile.

btw, I love this place 🙂
KNOF
21 years ago
Fine, you don't want to trade with meeeeeeeeeee!
ROFLMCAO!!!

Schmitty22
21 years ago
check your email duffus :P~~~~~
Schmitty22
21 years ago
this is done. thanks all!
KNOF
21 years ago
Its not done till you receive my package, heheheeeee.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
keith, I got your Italia package. Thanks for the extra blacks 🙂 they will hit my daily rotation this week here at work. 🙂
Schmitty22
21 years ago
1st Sgt yours arrived too - thanks for the bonus sticks as well. Always a pleasure trading with you folks.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
Gan your mega trade bomb arrived too! thanks for the 8-10 sticks you got me.

Schmitty22
21 years ago
damn man - and the desktop humi to boot! thanks!
Gandalf
21 years ago
Glad they arrived safely Smitty. Hope that Humi didn't 'stink' up the package.......

Enjoy 'em
Schmitty22
21 years ago
nope it smells wonderful! 🙂 and will be my acid desktop humi immediately. Thanks! I have a matching one on my desk that has my weekly lineup in it (i fill every monday and grab out of it. I always had to keep my kubas in zip locks until i smoke them or grab out of my main humi right before. Now I can pre-select those too and have a play for them. Thanks again
18delta
21 years ago
sorry so late but.....

0302 1790 0003 0795 0747

enjoy
stogiedude
21 years ago
hey smitty, your package goes out on thursday when i can stop to replenish my stock. thanks for the sampler you sent very tasty sticks indeed.
paul
mbrown4172
21 years ago
smitty, thanks for the return fire! got home late last night and didn't feel like being on the computer after 5 hard days in the bahamas. great selection bro!!! thank you.

marcus
Users browsing this topic