herfsnipe
21 years ago
We would all like to say we smoke nothing but the best, and for some on this board, that's the case. But for others like me, I try to stay around $1.50 a stick or so. What's your favorite cheap smoke?

I like CUSANO M1. Also, 5 Vegas and like today, I had a Cuban Sandwich.

What's your favorite for around a buck?
03screw
21 years ago
Cu-Avana Maduro, PUNCH rothschild, 5 Vegas... but the prices have been soaring on them lately especially after the release of the Gold series.
03screw
21 years ago
Oh yeah, almost forgot the Sherpa, for some reason I really like them??
CWFoster
21 years ago
many turn their noses up at them, but I'm partial to Professor Silas Sumatras. Also for a milder gar, the Sherpas are good, especially the Mystics, but they are pricey for the "cheap gar" category, but not by much! Morro Castles aren't bad, Cu Avana Maduros are a nice daily type of smoke. I also reach for a Sacuba when I don't want a "romp 'em stomp 'em" gar. Hit the samplers for mid-range, and premium gars, and try some of the cheap boxes/bundles, but be aware that many of the cheap boxes and bundles are cheap for a reason. A Bad Frog is a Bad Frog! If you if you go up to $4.50 a stick, Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatras are the only Hoyos I care for, but beware, they have better flavor, but are at least as strong as the infamous Joya de Nicaragua 1970 Antaño. Enjoy trying new things out! The dog rockets you get are good to give to your poker buddies who smoke half a gar and stub it out like a cigarette.
dz130
21 years ago
Padron Fumas

Doug
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Padron Delicias maduro.

Barry
DiceMan
21 years ago
blackfoot11
21 years ago
morro castles ain't bad, cu avana maddies, "mistakes" torpedo, and some others i ain't gonna name to help keep prices lo.

blacky
andytv
21 years ago
I like the Torano Dominican; but it needs accompaniment,like a cup of coffee loaded with irish cream and brandy.
dice7711
21 years ago
Mayorga maduro torps and robustos. Great smoke for the money IMHO. Also Onyx mini belicoso
chuckler
21 years ago
Life is to short to smoke cheap cigars...

PT 😉
stogiepa
21 years ago
" Mr.B's"


Right Jimmy..........................................
ACRedbeard
21 years ago
Well for cheap my daily go to is the Tierra del Sol's that just came out by Predomo. Getting em for less than a buck. The robusto in reg. or mad and the Torpedo in maduro are very good smokes.
Slimboli
21 years ago
La Floidita Belicoso Maduro ....
andytv
21 years ago
2nd Slim......thats a pretty good smoke.
LaVieja
21 years ago
well of course....LA VIEJA HABANA....
Hoss
21 years ago
"Life is to short to smoke cheap cigars... "


Of course it is. By the way... Do you have any grey Poupon?
jetblasted
21 years ago
Padron Delicias , Leather Patch, Mistakes Torpedo, Punch Rothschilds are all good ones that are in my regular rotation ... And, CWFoster, it is good to see that I am not the only one who gets bugged when I see someone who smokes half a cigar and stub it out like a cigarette ... That irks me.
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Completely agree with slim on this one, oh and Principles, Sacuba, Perdomo Mistakes, sherpa, padron fumas, morro maduro, and cu avano maduros. Yes I'm a cheap SOB LOL.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Cohiba Sublimes Edicion Limitada
Users browsing this topic