jimbud
  • jimbud
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
My local had a few Anejo Sharks, and I'm going to send 5 to Bassman45 in exchange for a check covering them. I send the sharks and promptly get the check. Then I get an email from Bassman saying he wanted to send me something else, and asking whether I have any interest in a Flying Pig. Awesome! So our transaction turns into a sweet trade of Sharks for Pigs. And then he sends me what he describes as a "just a couple of his favorites" -- turns out to be a LA 100 Anos and a Partagas 1845 Limited Reserve. Never had either and can't wait to try these premium stix. The Partgagas must have some serious age on it, as I think the green label LRs were discontinued and renamed decadas (sp?) a few years ago. Fortunately, I still have to return his check, so he'll get a couple of my favorites. Thanks for the great trade Bassman! I've been wanting to try these elusive pigs for awhile....
Dubbin
16 years ago
Sounds like a great trade.
jimbud
  • jimbud
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Damn three years goes by quickly.
Users browsing this topic