MichaelPCo
21 years ago
Sent Gan a RAOK package, not expecting anything back, and today I come home to a BOX of my favorite daily cigars! Incredible surprise.
Thank you Gan, that was most appreciated.

Michael
blackfoot11
21 years ago
gan is a top notch botl.

blacky
castlewa
21 years ago
Yes he is and good on you for the RAOK!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
I beg to differ. Gan is outright evil. He'll take you out at the knees then say that you deserved it. The only one better at turing the tables is my wife.
thurson
21 years ago
I see another BOTL has danced with the devil! LOL

Way to go Gan!
fpaternostro
21 years ago
One of the best on these boards.
Gandalf
21 years ago
All I can say is, if you saw the RAOK that Michael sent me, your jaws would drop. Talk about a fine BOTL!

Michael, that was small thanks for your help and generousity. I truly appreciate what you did for me.

All I have to say is - you guys rock!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Gan said "that was small thanks for your help and generousity"

SEE, SEE?... You try to do somthing for the guy or hit him with a little this that or the other thing and it's "to the moon Alice!"

He's evil I say, EVIL! LOL.
Users browsing this topic