Bubba7624
21 years ago
Smashed turns 22 today! Have a great day, and you should be a happy camper tommorow with the B-day pack coming your way!
trainerchad
21 years ago
Happy Birthday Jasson! I'm with Bubba, you should be a happy camper over the next few days................
Smashed247
21 years ago
First of all, I want to say thank you for the birthday wishes. They are all much appreciated. I have not been on much as I have had a long and wonderful birthday weekend.

I have been very busy this weekend as you can imagine. I know I have some other packages coming my way so I did not want to write a birthday thank you post quite yet. I want to go into a little more detail in a final post thanking everyone for one of the greatest birthdays of my life.

Just to get some names out there and some thank you's I want to mention people that have sent me some b-day bombs.

SFraun04, ERKWGZ, BuckyB83, Que, Ram27, JDawg from CW, 18Delta, if there is anyone I have missed I truly appologize. As I said, I want to go into more detail in a thank you post, but for now I just wanted to say thank you.

Smashed247
Smashed247
21 years ago
See, already need to add someone. My Uncle CallawayBob. Not only my Uncle but one of my best friends.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Add.....JRDACS- Joe D.
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Wow, I'm first on the list. Yay!

Happy Birthday Buddy!
Stefan
Ram27
21 years ago
Stefan, how could you not be ,after what you done to Smashed.!!!!

Happy Birthday Smashed!!!!

Looks like the BOMBING continues.

Enjoy & oh yes, return to your BOMB SHELTER. !!!!
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Ram-
I thought we were renaming him to Crushed. LoL.
Stefan
Users browsing this topic