fretkillr
21 years ago
I need a snailer. Doesn't matter to whom or to where. Am not asking for anything back.

s r triplett02 at hotmail dot com.

I separate the 's' and the 'r' as folks miss it. at the end of my last name (triplett) is zero two, not 'o' two.

Stuart
Da Chief
21 years ago
Trying to send but gets smacked back.

edge_80917 at yahoo dot com
fretkillr
21 years ago
E-mail sent.....
fretkillr
21 years ago
e-mail sent to Gary (Chief)
Iceman219
21 years ago
I did too, and It came right back.

Mpeters (at) execpc.com
fretkillr
21 years ago
I received both e-mails from Gary....I've got his address...I'll send one to Iceman.

Then, I'm pretty much done, unfortunately.
fretkillr
21 years ago
I received both e-mails from Gary....I've got his address...I'll send one to Iceman.

Then, I'm pretty much done, unfortunately.
Da Chief
21 years ago
and what are you sending? Do we need a reinforced bunker or just relocate our fire direction center?

Gary aka Da Chief
Iceman219
21 years ago
E-mail sent tyvm Stuart!
fretkillr
21 years ago
Emails received....and am done. Just enjoy, Gary. Hope you and Mike like 'em.

stuart
Da Chief
21 years ago
Things that make you go HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
fretkillr
21 years ago
Mike - 0304 1560 0007 8069 1419

Gary - 0304 1560 0007 8069 1402
Iceman219
21 years ago
Sweeeeet ty stuart!

Mike
Da Chief
21 years ago
I second Mike TY and raise you 2 TY's. LOL!

Gary
Da Chief
21 years ago
Got the goods today! Thanks BOTL!

Da Chief
Iceman219
21 years ago
Stuart,
Received your package bro. Tyvm your a ture botl.

Mike
fretkillr
21 years ago
Happy Monday, boys. Hope you had a good weekend.
Users browsing this topic