Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Joseph done blowed me up!!!

I cannot thank you enough for the Dodge Racing hat Joseph . . . . It is a perfect gift . . . . I admire the way you learned my interests . . . .

. . . . of course I cannot forget the cigars, which included a PAM64, among others . . . . . and the knife, which will probably cause me a trip to the emergency room this summer . . . . . .

Thanks a million! Wasn't necessary, but, man, do I love it!!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
Enjoy Paul!!! A lil thank you for sendin me out & fillin my request for the monte s!!!! And all the time and effort you put into your racin pools!!! OH Your e-mail addy rev440------ The rev doesnt stand for REVEREND!!!?????????????? HAAA HAAA!!!! AS YOU WERE SMOKE ON!!!! JOE!!
Users browsing this topic