JJMD
  • JJMD
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Well......got home tonight to a shattered front doorstep thanks to Goody's attempt at a preemptive strike!! Great collection of primo's - Opus, Partagas, Monte's from the island, Trini, etc.... PLUS a fantastic Trini ashtray that is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I'll give you credit for a nice hit, Goody, but I don't think you know what you got yourself into, my friend.

I don't play nice.

I don't play fair.

"Go big or go home" is my philosophy........

Board your windows, get in your truck, and start heading North until you can't see Texas in your rearview mirror anymore.....it still won't be far enough away to protect you from the blast.

-JJ


Homebrew
21 years ago
WOW,
Great hit Goody.
I hope you survive.
Dave (a.k.a. Homebrew)
billreif
21 years ago
Hey Goody,
How ya doin ?
Been missing all your fine words.
Lowman
21 years ago
Uh, oh...

I've been nuked by JJ... I'm still digging out...

Consider yourself warned...

Low
Goody
21 years ago
Just a little "hello", hope you enjoy em.

Are you sure that Partagas is not a Graycliff? I musta got mixed up.




Goody
Goody
21 years ago
Hiya Bill, how you been doin?


Email sent.



Goody
JJMD
  • JJMD
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
You sent both, my friend!! Watch out.....the sky is falling!!!!!

BWAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!

Thanks again,
-JJ

Users browsing this topic