k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Anybody that has a few and would be willing to part with a couple, send me an E-mail. Let me know what you want to trade in exchange.

[email protected]

k9
eodusmc
21 years ago
hey forgive me. i've been a bit busy. thee smokes go out tomorrow.

chris
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
No problem bro. Take your time. Congrats on the promotion. My end is on the way.

k9
eodusmc
21 years ago
k9 here you go. DC# 0303 3430 0000 1405 6187. should be there by friday. thanks again for those great smokes. i will definately enjoy them. been wanting the la perla for a while now. seems i can't win those on cbid. talk to you later.

chris
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
eodusmc, Got the package today bro. Many thanks. I'll spend my entire 4th of July weekend smoking those wonderful things. Thanks for hooking me up with the smokes.

k9
eodusmc
21 years ago
these have become one of my all time favorites. hope you enjoy them. happy 4th.

chris
myash07
21 years ago
BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

you got'em comming bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myash
const33
21 years ago
Have 100+ you got mail
havanaone
21 years ago
Const33,
I would like a 5er of those.
Email: [email protected]
Don't me to theardjack!!
havanaone
21 years ago
I can't even spell right today,hum I better go smoke a gar. LOL
rugrunner
21 years ago
k9, what are you doing, trying to corner the market on Edge Maddies? LOL They are one fine smoke. Have you tried the corojo yet?
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
No, Not trying to corner them, Just some geneous Brothers around here. Gotta love this place.

k9
tank71663
21 years ago
***Threadjack On***

Hi K9...Mrs. Tank is baking your cookies and I'm pretty sure they are gonna be sent on Tues...

By the way don't go cornering the market on them there edges...those R my fav's too..!!!lol

***Threadjack Off***

TANK
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You're a lucky man, Tank. I've got a little something for you for your wifes efforts. You're going to owe her!

k9
myash07
21 years ago
Ricky

You got smokes comming!

Hope you & the family had a nice 4th!

ash
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You have mail!

k9
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
*** Threadjack on ***

Did not get the cookies baked this last weekend. Was ill all weekend - did not think it would be a good time to bake. My apologies. I hope the Doc calls in the Rx soon, so that I can get back to my regularly scheduled programs.

I will not forget... They will be sent soon.
*** thread jack off ***
Deb
myash07
21 years ago
Ricky
You get your package yet?

ash
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Jimmy, Got the package yesterday. Thanks Man. By the way!!

0103 8555 7493 9455 6814 BOOOOOMMMM

k9
myash07
21 years ago
Mighty tricky, Ricky!!!!!

>8^)

Man you are truly a one of a kind bro!!!!!!


Thanks

myash07
Users browsing this topic