shaffej3
21 years ago
The moment you have all been waiting for is upon us. Michigan Herf IV will be held on August 13, 2005 at Creole Cigar Factory, 406 S. Washington Sq, Lansing, MI 48933. This spectacular event will start at 3:00 pm eastern. This event gets better and better. We will have cigars and treats for all. If we have enough interest we can even have a friendly tournament of Texas Holdem’. If you have never attended this event you are missing out. This is one of the best herf’s in the Midwest. All of the people that have attended this event in the past are top-notch gentlemen. Don’t forget the opportunity to watch a rolling demonstration (this is very rare this far north). Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to sample some of the best cigars around (Creole Cigars). I can’t wait to meet and visit with everyone. Don’t forget to tell your wives that you won’t be home for dinner on August 13, 2005. If you have any questions, call me at
1-866-662-4427 or email me at [email protected]
Please contact me if you are coming so I can get a head count
Jason Shaffer
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Jason, why do you do this to me? You know I can't get there but you keep hosting Creole Herfs. Have some mercy brother! Do you have to rub the salt in the wounds?

Folks if you're nearby, get your ass to Creole. You won't regret it. Them's some good Gars!
havanaone
21 years ago
You got it right BuckyB93,that's one fine herf!!!

Jason I will try to make it. I will also try to bring another BOTL.
Kim(HV1)
shaffej3
21 years ago
Bucky, You can make a nice vacation out of it. If you come here, I will have Nicholas roll a special cigar just for you.
Jason
shaffej3
21 years ago
I have some good news and some bad news. There is some good news. The good news is that our move to the Dominican may come much faster than we anticipated. The bad news is that LaLa will be departing Michigan soon, maybe in late October. This means that if any of you want to see the master at work then you might want to try and make this one. He may only be here for one other herf after this one. Our original schedule put him in the Dominican in January. I hope to see you all here. Jason
cexshun
21 years ago
OK, you talked me into it. I'm there. If not for the gars, then just to hang out with lala again. Oh, and please remove all tequilla from the city.

P.S. I hope you'll have more lala shorts rolled up for me. You were right, the dry box for 24 hours worked wonders.
shaffej3
21 years ago
If you remind me a couple of days before the herf. Maybe I can have him roll you some for the herf. Definately no tequilla at the herf.
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
"Definately no tequilla at the herf."

Shirley, you're not serious...
shaffej3
21 years ago
No tequila, just an inside joke.

It looks like we will be adding a barbecue for this event. This will probably be our biggest one this year. I look forward to meeting all of you.
Come with a clean palate and I will give you something special. No morning cigar! 🙂
If you need directions email me or keep my phone # handy. 1-866-662-4427
havanaone
21 years ago
Hi Jason,
I'm bringing a New-bie to the herf! Yes! Yes!

I'm in need of a 2ft long Cigar??? Can LaLa do this??

TTYL Kim
cexshun
21 years ago
I want to see the newbie puke. He gets the LaLa Fuerte Torpedo.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Jason, inlaws are coming to town to stay for the weekend. I may just have to go for a long ride. A very long ride.
Dave
havanaone
21 years ago
Cexshun, I'm LMAORN HeHeHe
shaffej3
21 years ago
Dave, that would be wonderful.

Kim, We will have to talk about it.

I can't wait until tomorrow. This looks like it will be a huge turnout. Jason
Schmitty22
21 years ago
sadly i will miss this one too 😞

Just got home and have to work tomorrow. Sorry . Have a great herf
DaSaP
21 years ago
let us know how it was for thouse of us that work weekends.. Darn it all!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Jason, How is it going. Wish i was there. Me and my son are home alone smoking stogies. Have one for us.
Dave and Mathew.
shaffej3
21 years ago
This was a great herf. Thanks everyone for coming. I think we eclipsed the 30 person mark. The food was outstanding. The herf went from 2pm until 2:45 a.m. We had a few diehard herfers. Dave, I wish you could have made it.

These are some fine herfs. If you are around the area, you should really consider making one of these herfs.

Thanks, Jason
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Glad to hear it was a blast. Now make plans to hit mine Sept. 3. 30????? Thats great, nice turn out.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
"inlaws are coming to town to stay for the weekend. I may just have to go for a long ride. A very long ride."

Hey now, be nice.
Users browsing this topic