Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Anyone want to split the Gurkha Boer special, 15 pack for about $42.99 (could go higher), that's going on right now? I want to try these but don't really want 15 of them (althought I might after I smoke one).

Here's the deal; you are a member of cigarbid in good standing, costs are split for shipping and smokes, or I'll pay for shipping to your house if I can keep the odd stick. I'll bid for 'em, receive them, and send out your end. Payment via check, M.O., or paypal.

thomkokenge at gmail dot com
wennerman
21 years ago
email sent
Tom
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
wennerman
21 years ago
Thom..thanks again for the split..burned one right away and had the same problem you had...going to let them rest for a while ..thanks..great dealing with such a nice person..
Tom
Users browsing this topic