elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm on a cigar buying moratorium, (for some reason, I allowed the wife convinced me to agree to this until I smoke through some of my stash!!!) so I'd like to trade for a couple of these.

With the special this week, I'm hoping that someone is willing to trade away a few of these. I'm looking for up to a 5-pack, but 2-3 would be fine.

Please email with preferences/requests.

elrico93 at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks,

Elrico
Pancho
21 years ago
What do you have in mind for the trade?
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Pancho,

Email sent.

Elrico
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Jason......got the smokes you sent. Thank you very much! Great trading with you! Can't wait to try the Litto Gomez Diez & the Gurkha Ancient Warrior. That's a new band on the Ancient Warrior. Saw them for sale at my local but can't remember if it's a new blend. What can you tell me if you know. Hope my end of the trade got to you. If not should be there tomorrow. Thanx again.......Bruce
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bruce,
I received your end. The sticks we discussed look fantastic...can't wait to try them. I really appreciate the bonus cigars you threw in. I would gladly trade with you again.

Cheers!

Elrico
Users browsing this topic