Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Ok here's the deal , I have a partial box (13) coronas.
Personally I can't stand these things so out they go.
The first person that can reply and answer this correctly will get all 13 of them . Ok here goes...............
What is your name ? Yea it's a tough one.
Email me your Snailer.
Jesserd44 At Earthlink Dot Net
Good luck...... TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
Email sent..name is Tom..
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
And we have a winner.... wennerman Aka Tom . I was hoping for Dave though 😉

TUC
Charlie
21 years ago
LOL, that was one of the most orginal trade postings I have ever seen!

Charlie
myash07
21 years ago
LOL!
I just won a fiver for $7.00
But there again, I am known as a smoker of rockets...

LOL!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I'm sure I smoke some others wouldn't like either. I figure if they make them there must be somebody out there smoking them or why bother making them at all.

Steven TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
Heeey unknown..smokes came today..thanks...ooooh
and thanks for the xtras..real nice of you...
Tom
rugrunner
21 years ago
Wennerman,he has hit me twice (or more) like that! Steven is a fine BOTL. He's gonna need some help filling his new humi though... HMMMMM
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Glad to hear they made it ok. I'm going to have to find some larger boxes . You can only cram 10 to 15 gars in those USPS priority VHS tape boxes, No space for swishers either 😉 Darn and I have so many 5ers too, can't seem to get rid of them 😉
Enjoy ........... TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
Unknown..USPS has bigger boxes..on line for FREE...
Tom
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
wennerman ,
Yes I have a phone number to order them for free. The ones I have were acquired to ship meteorites and they are usually pretty small pieces . I buy and sell meteorites sometimes. Have a large collection of them as well.
TUC
Users browsing this topic