zcgar
  • zcgar
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok guys since I'm new to this forum and August is my birthday I thought I'd send the following cigars to the first person to respond whose birthday is also in August.
Puros Indios----Magnum Maduro
Gurkha----------Ancient Warrior
Fuente----------Anejo
Dunhill---------Valverde
Gispert---------Churchill
Send your snailer to [email protected]
moonman
21 years ago
Awwwww Crackers! Welcome to the forum!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
good start, aloha...
Dannyrey
21 years ago
Nice! Welcome....!

Luis
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Welcome!!!

Mine is on the 12th
zcgar
  • zcgar
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Buddha Daddy, send me your snailer and I'll get the cigars sent out tomorrow.
J.Redleg
21 years ago
cayman2b
21 years ago
zcgar-
what a way to join the group..

cudos.. and welcome

cayman
zcgar
  • zcgar
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks guys for the warm reception, still waiting to hear from Buddha Daddy.
rugrunner
21 years ago
. Author: zcgar Date: 07/26/2005 08:20 PM Reply
Ok guys since I'm new to this forum and August is my birthday..
Talk about a long painfull delivery. Your mother is a trooper young man. My first wife bitched about a measly 14 hrs. Ha! You better give some great mother's day gifts! Welcome BTW!

zcgar
  • zcgar
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Twenty two hours in delivery, just some things stick with you.
Users browsing this topic