La10870
21 years ago
I stopped by a large mall in Atlanta on the way home from the airport and dropped by a cigar shop in the mall that I rarely visit, maybe twice a year. Walked in the humi and they had two large baskets of clearance sticks at $2 each. I was able to pick up 15 of the original Bucanero Classico with the Costa Rica tan band for $2 each, 13 robustos and 2 torps. I was down to one single Costa Rican Churchill at home and was saving for a special occasion. These had light plume and I can't wait to fire one up tonight. I would have bought 100 if they had them. He said they were the remainder of a box that had been sitting and taking up space for years. Yahooie Kablooie!!

Michael
bassdude
21 years ago
and you are trading these for...
spadesman
21 years ago
Hey Michael, shoot me an e-mail please:

spadesman at hotmail dot com

BuckyB93
21 years ago
jazzman
21 years ago
What a find!!
SteveS
21 years ago
nice job, Michael ... that was damn good work on your part
Charlie
21 years ago
Like hitting a jackpot!

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
... what, I win ?
La10870
21 years ago
Sorry guys, but no trade on this. I am sharing with a BOTL in my office and will probably send one each to Smitty and Knof, my brothers in OpFTH.

Smoked one last night. I'm not very good at describing cigar flavor, but this cigar was as dense and creamy as a cigar can get. Smoked it to the nub!!

Michael
pabloescabar
21 years ago
so were they worth the two bucks apiece?
La10870
21 years ago
MACS
21 years ago
bassdude
21 years ago
OK, thanks I figured since it was the trade board you were wanting to dump them.
bullwyf
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic