Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
So I get a box today full of cigar bands with a few extras inside to tickle Tank's fancy....

10 sticks, and a Christmas ornament too! It will probably take me the better part of a week just to get thru 1/2 of those bands.

There will be a return package, just you wait and see....

Thanks again, my friend...

Deb
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey Rug !!!

Your susposed to take the bands OFF the cigars before you send them the the Mrs...


Thank You Kind Sir...Already fired up two of those bad boyz today...




TANK


P.S. the added bonus is now Mrs.Tank will be busy with all those bands, while I get to sit back and enjoy the smokes.
rugrunner
21 years ago
No problemo! Tank, let me know which ones you liked and why. I always love a review that doesn't mention 6 year old safron and hints a coriander! Besides I hate to put a $3.85 stamp on a box that is full of cigar bands! What a waste of postage. Mrs. Tank Have fun! I'm trying a bit of subliminal sugestion. Come x-mas my hope is you'll be busy making cookies, see the ornament think of me.... wahla! I get fat on cookies!okay..okay...fatter on cookies! LOL Actually I spend half of December making cookies so by the time it comes to eating them I don't want any. okay okay I don't want many.. okay too many...
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Cookies will be sent looonnngg before Christmas.
I just feel bad sending them out now because of the heat. Does not do pretty things to the chocolate. So I will wait a bit. Mother Nature will help me with refridgeration later this year.

Deb
MACS
21 years ago
*note to self, bomb Mr. and Mrs. Tank when the weather cools down...
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Is that how it works????


rugrunner
21 years ago
LOL at MAC. It was 49 last night....
Users browsing this topic