18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
camacho liberty's. all years, all sizes. i am willing to trade top-notch sticks for liberty's that have been kept in proper conditions and are free from mold/beetles/etc. lemme know...........

[email protected]
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Chris, I've got an Amendment XII . . . . I'll get it out to you next week . . . .
andytv
21 years ago
I have a couple in the bottom of my humi.

I'll get'em out ASAP
bifuente
21 years ago
Plenty of Amendment XII's and 2005 Liberty Diplomas (with the US flag) at my local. LMK if you need me to pick up a few.
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
cool, thanks plenty guys. i will be sure and get some goodies out to you also. i know what seth wants....hehehe......but what might you like andy? drop me an e-mail.

also, anyone else?
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
trung,

thanks bro, i may have you do that. let's see how this turns out and i may give you a yell.

thanks again,
chris
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
"i know what seth wants....hehehe"

You're going to "eliminate" my problem at work? Good Deal! lol
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
consider it done............

the anti-christ will reign no more......
bassdude
21 years ago
I have a box going out to you Friday - I can wait til the pass comes home and send you any that might be in there LMK.
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
cool, i think my wife owes you a rosie also.
bassdude
21 years ago
as long as the 5 fingers stay there.

sent an e-mail as well - to geri.
Users browsing this topic