bassdude
21 years ago
OK, this is not something I normally do but when I hear a top notch BOTL is struggling and had to sell off a good portion of his precious I feel I must assist.

So if anyone would like to join me in a bombing run to a FOG that rarely posts anymore hit me with an e-mail and I'll get you the particulars.

[email protected]

Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Tic Tic Tic ............
myash07
21 years ago
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
andytv
21 years ago
rugrunner
21 years ago
count me in!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Don't DO IT! It's a TRAP!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!


email sent...

Da Chief
chuckler
21 years ago
Bassdude... You know I'm in...

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
wennerman
21 years ago
I'm always up for a little bombing run...E sent
Tom
dave97402
21 years ago
email on it's way

Dave
Charlie
21 years ago
Dude

email on the way!

Charlie
erkwgz
21 years ago
Always glad to help a BOTL. Send me the perticulars.
Email sent

Later.....Erik
Thom
21 years ago
Here it comes!
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Always have a few for a BOTL. email sent.

DED
BLISTER
21 years ago
We get by with a little help from our friends...

I'm in....
bassdude
21 years ago
reply sent to all 07/30
sli38
21 years ago
There is a name I haven't heard in a while. I'll get a package out this week Tony. There is not a more deserving brother out there.
nwkman
21 years ago
I've never participated in a bombing run yet, but I can send a couple of sticks.
Thom
21 years ago
Sent mine out on Monday.
bassdude
21 years ago
I posted this on 3 boards wonder how fast he will figure out he's toast and which board he'll hit looking for the conspiracy first??

Users browsing this topic