StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Heys guys, will trade or pay for one. Lost mine last night and would like to replace is A.S.A.P. Have a Xikar one but perfer this one.
Domahboy AT yahoo.com
bassdude
21 years ago
I feel your loss. I finally bought one. Had it for 2 weeks and left it in my shirt pocket - left the shirt on my in-laws patio. They thought it blew down from a construction site and left it there. Noe I am Palioless.
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Bassdude, I feel your pain. I've been using mine for about 3 months now. Lost it last night at a bar. LEnt mine to a buddy to cut his smoke. Shortly after we left the bar. When I asked him for my cutter back, he said he left it right next to me on the table. I went back as soon as he said that, but needless to say, I no longer have the joy of a super razor straight cut.
deadeyedick
21 years ago
I have been wanting one of these for some time myself. Cheapest I have found is $39.95.

Anybody have a cheaper source?

DED

StogeeBoy
21 years ago
That's the link BassDude just sent me LOL. I bought it on sale for 32.50 but that site no longer has them in stock and said that they stopped doing business with them so I guess 39.95 is the cheapest I've seen them for.
John
bassdude
21 years ago
MACS
21 years ago
Didn't the company just get sold?
Users browsing this topic