Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
please email me for a trade.

OpusX2 at hotmail dot com

Country
bassdude
21 years ago
I can get pryme.
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
what you want for it????????????????????????
nosbigwj
21 years ago
OHHHHH What a great cigar!!!
bassdude
21 years ago
Country I'll call the B&M tomorrow and get back with you. How many are you looking for and what size. I believe I have one torp on hand that has been sitting since they came out.
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm looking for a 5er. Email me with what you are looking for.

Hey nos, check out the cuban thread that you posted on in Cigars and Related.

Country
nosbigwj
21 years ago
To answer the question. Oh yes and it wasn't pretty
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
that's what I heard.... call me if you want to talk about it cause I sure as crap want to hear about it, LOL.

Country
nosbigwj
21 years ago
hey do you want to go smoke a cigar. I can come pick you up and i will tell you about.
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
you know I'm game.

Yowzaaaaa this must be bad.

Country
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Not that bad but a good reason to smoke I am on my way
Users browsing this topic