dadank73
21 years ago
Hola Amigos

I am looking to make my first trade. Sounds like a good way to expand what I tell my wife is my new found "Hobby"

I have some various CAO's, Perdomos, Vic Sinclairs, 5 Vegas, AVO... Buying more everyday.. ( can a hobby be an addiction?.. 🙂

I am easy to please.
dadank1973 at yahooooo

Thanks

ST
dadank73
21 years ago
...and I play well with others

lofty1
21 years ago
what are you looking for?
dadank73
21 years ago
I am new to this hobby and was hoping that others could turn me on to some new good smokes.

Didn't have a set list of anything

ST
lofty1
21 years ago
hmmm, i don't really have a large selection right now, but i'll send you an email. we'll see if we can work something out.
moonman
21 years ago
Hola Dadank.......Me llamo Moonman. Yo le gusta los cigars. Hobby, addiction call it a hobby as it makes wives & girlfriends nervous when you use that ugly word addiction. Welcome to the FUN HOUSE! Keep your arms & hands inside the ride at all times! E-mail on its way.
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I am always looking for AVO's

email will be sent
lofty1
21 years ago
so, did this guy just disappear, or what?
moonman
21 years ago
Or what. It would appear so. I E-mailed & never heard back. Hope all is well either way!
Users browsing this topic