BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I've been on a Don Kikki kick lately. I like the reds but I understand the browns are a fuller flavored cigar.

I would like to trade for 10 of these babies, for those hoarding them. I would be interested in J.L. Salazers or Rushmore FR as well.

I should have something "decent" in return

Thanks


torpnubber
at
verizon
dot
net
havanaone
21 years ago
Blister, I have the JL's in my humi.As for theBrowns I only have the reds.
If you want to email me at:[email protected] and tell me what you will send in return.

Have a great day! Kim(HV1)
todd38sd
21 years ago
i have some browns....the little figurado shaped ones....also have a few salazars and all three blends of rushmore.....

the cigar i am really looking to get my hands on are a few gurkha dobles.....

toddmro at comcast.net if you are interested....
havanaone
21 years ago
Blister,
Email sent will wait for your reply!

Kim(HV1)
Users browsing this topic