ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Craig and I met up at the Victory Cigar Bar in Worcester a couple of nights ago. I thought I was being the cool/sneaky guy by telling the bartended not to take Craig's money...I wanted to treat him for hitting me hard so many times.

Well, Craig isn't the kind of guy to let you one-up him. I walk into my hotel room late last night and see that I have a message. There is a package for me at the front desk. Apparently, Craig had stopped by earlier in the day/evening and dropped off a package of some of my favorite sticks - and a few I've heard a lot about lately but have yet to try.

My only words to Craig right now:

You ****. You'll get yours 😉

Thanks, man.
MACS
21 years ago
That's what i'm talkin' 'bout.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Don't blame me, I only boxed them up. The wife made the actual hit.

Glad we could hook up while you were out here. Have a safe trip back.
Da Chief
21 years ago
I am looking for an Insurgent to join my team...LOL!
akanyced
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic