Eric5150
21 years ago
Just wondering if any people would be interested in having casual online poker games through Empire Poker with the ultimate wage being 5 smokes from each player to the winner. Please let me know and we'll see if we can set this up.

Eric5150
eric_5150 at yahoo dot com
Eric5150
21 years ago
scratch that. Didn't know you couldn't make a table under the play money. I would use poker party but for some reason I can never find tables on it.

Eric
Eric5150
21 years ago
OK...we'll do it on Poker Room (eventhough I can never find akanyced's private tables). Table will be under EricL5150 HE but first we need players. Rules will be that the game will be 25/25NL Texas Holdem (under the medium setting) and all players will start with $500 in play money. Let me know who is game.

Eric5150
wilberdew
21 years ago
cgully21
21 years ago
i would defenitly be in if the time works out. Sounds like fun
Eric5150
21 years ago
Let's see if we can get a couple more players and we'll set the date. Thanks for replying though and I'll be in touch with you if we get more or not.

Eric5150
cgully21
21 years ago
keep me updated if this thing gets goin.

[email protected]
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
It sounds great I would like to play if the time works out.

datrebor at hotmail dot com
jonesb25
21 years ago
I'm game as well (after I download PokerRoom or whatever it is)...

-Brian

jonesb25 @ msu dot edu
delagraz
21 years ago
I'm game. It's about time we started up a new game around here.
dolspot
21 years ago
I too would like to play if the timing works out.

dolspot at hotmail dot com
Eric5150
21 years ago
Ok...got emails and I'll also post here when I set up a game. Hopefully sometime this week or next week. I'll let you know by posting on here and email you people who supplied emails.

Eric5150
eric_5150 at yahoo dot com
dadank73
21 years ago
dadank1973 at yahoooooooooooo

Poker for cigars.... sounds like fun

texasmoose
21 years ago
I agree with Del. Time for a new game!! Let me know, please!

paul_munson at hotmail dot com
wilberdew
21 years ago
I'll play.

wilberdew@aoldotcom
Eric5150
21 years ago
Got the other emails...will be away for the week but I want to get a game going next week...will be in contact with you next week.

Eric5150
jonesb25
21 years ago
it's been a week (or three)
dadank73
21 years ago
Someone else should take up this effort...

Hell I will do do it... which site we gonna play on?

ANYONE interested send me your emails...

dadank1973 at yahooooooooooooo
jonesb25
21 years ago
hey, I can set something up, but i'm not sure which website will let us play for free...

I'll try some research on ultimate bet but i already know party poker and such won't let you...i'll keep you posted...
cgully21
21 years ago
i'm still interested in this.

[email protected]
Users browsing this topic