jrdacd
  • jrdacd
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I got some extra dog rockets and bad frogs sitting in my humi that need disposal.

Need a newb to hit me with their snailer for a welcome package from the island.

jrdacd at yahoo dot com


jd
nine999
21 years ago
erkwgz
21 years ago
Do I qualify?

Later.....Erik
crzysailor
21 years ago
jrdacd
  • jrdacd
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
nine, send me your snailer

Larry, reply sent

Erik, I've already sent you my best rockets, but if you want more- i'll see if fluffy's left anything to send. LOL!

jd
Da Chief
21 years ago
I am a nooooooobie!

LOL!

Da Chief
seabass
21 years ago
e-mail sent hope im not to late
jrdacd
  • jrdacd
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
well that's it 3 newbs are my limit!! thanks, jd

Chief- you're not a noob- you are a filthy perro and you know it. LOL!!!!
nine999
21 years ago
jrdacd- snailer sent.
jrdacd
  • jrdacd
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Larry and nine, box goes out tomorrow.

seabass- no email= no smokes.

later, jd
seabass
21 years ago
e-mail just resent. please check again to see if you got it thank you
jrdacd
  • jrdacd
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
crzysailor

nine999

seabass


check your email

later, jd
seabass
21 years ago
thank you jr.
moonman
21 years ago
jobailey536
21 years ago
[email protected] return some in kind. Thanks OJ
seabass
21 years ago
joe,
recieved my box today cant wait to try them. they all look great.

thank you once again.

sebastian terzoli
nine999
21 years ago
jrdacd-
really dude...really.

please-tell me how to return the favor.
don't know what to say other than thanx.

nine

p.s. mexican mother
chinese father

const33
21 years ago
Damn..A day later and a doller short.

Maybe next time
crzysailor
21 years ago
ARGHHHH!!!
My mailman must wait until the second that I leave the house to come by. I leave for a few minutes and come back to find one of those lovely little flesh tone notices saying we are holding your package hostage at the post office. Now I gotta wait till Monday. Oh well it did make it to my home. Thanks JD


crzysailor
crzysailor
21 years ago
Thank you JD,
I have no idea how Im going to repay you. Awesome selection I have only had one of these before and it is one of my favorites. Im really looking forward to trying the rest out. Thank you again if there is anything I can do for you let me know.
Users browsing this topic